Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is hot trend on Steam released by Bluehole Studio. In Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, players are at a desolate island and they have to find all ways to exist. Therefore, the logical tactics as well as shooting skill are really necessary for all players if they want to be alive on this island.
PUBG is in Early Access period of Steam while there are many players want to experience this hot game; therefore, lag is unavoidable.
Today, we will show you solutions to decrease lag maximum.
Experience PUBG on PC with required configuration
Your PC needs the configuration as following to run PUBG:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
Install enough drivers for PC
To make your PC work effectively, you need install enough drivers for your PC. The best solution is updating the latest version for your PC.
Ensure space while playing
Because this game is in Early Access period, it is quite lag when playing game or even sometimes you cannot start game though your PC’s configuration can apply the requirements of PUBG. If your PC is just enough configuration, you should close all browsers as well as apps while playing. Besides, your PC needs have certain space in hard disk drive to load game smoothly and avoid crash
Code launch option Steam
- Turn on Steam, take right-mouse-click on PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, then choose Properties
- Click to SET LAUNCH OPTION and add code -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system -sm4
Some other tips:
- Set very low setting (except View distance: ultra)
- Land at position where there is a few players instead of crowded area
- Choose Server AS or Server OC